Christopher Hall

My photos from around San Francisco. A way to annoy myself as I struggle with various templates that I don't like and only barely present things the way I want. This latest version has a comments feature which actually works, so relieve my workday tedium and make a comment today.

Friday, September 30, 2005

China Basin


A shot of the operator's house at the Fourth Street Bridge in China Basin. The bridge is currently being seismically retrofitted and renovated. The bridge was originally built in 1916.

2 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger ethan said...

this is good stuff.

i just made it into warehouse 6 for the first time a few weeks ago.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Christopher Hall said...

I'd love to see if you took any pics. Warehouse 6 is one of my favorites. Are you posting them anywhere ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home