Christopher Hall

My photos from around San Francisco. A way to annoy myself as I struggle with various templates that I don't like and only barely present things the way I want. This latest version has a comments feature which actually works, so relieve my workday tedium and make a comment today.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Hunters Point Naval Shipyard

I had a great trip with a friend yesterday to the Hunters Point Naval Shipyard, and got lots and lots of great pics, which I'll post over the next few days. The Navy left the shipyard more than 20 years ago, and has leased space to various groups and artists in the meantime. It's a nasty toxic site, which is slowly being cleaned up. But there's so many photo oppurtunites, it was great to spend an afternoon out there. I can't wait to go again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home