Christopher Hall

My photos from around San Francisco. A way to annoy myself as I struggle with various templates that I don't like and only barely present things the way I want. This latest version has a comments feature which actually works, so relieve my workday tedium and make a comment today.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Dusk at the Embarcadero

New template, and the comments work again. I took me all this time to realize they weren't working. So make up for lost time with that comment button.

3 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Christopher Hall said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:35 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

hehe yup i have been stopping by but i could not comment. The email did not seem to work either..I left a few comments/hints on my blog for you but hey ho...

your back!!! :-)

really like this night shot

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Christopher Hall said...

Thanks, Michelle...it's great to have you back. Guess I missed out on your clues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home