Christopher Hall

My photos from around San Francisco. A way to annoy myself as I struggle with various templates that I don't like and only barely present things the way I want. This latest version has a comments feature which actually works, so relieve my workday tedium and make a comment today.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Saturday Afternoon

Spent Saturday afternoon at Crissy Field with dog and boyfriend and camera. Lots of photos of the Golden Gate Bridge, and some of the dog and boyfriend too. This is the bridge.

3 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

love it. Like all the lines

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to see Sparkle!

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger Christopher Hall said...

"Anonymous" could only be Darnell, since everyone else knows it's "Sparkels" with an "s"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home