Christopher Hall

My photos from around San Francisco. A way to annoy myself as I struggle with various templates that I don't like and only barely present things the way I want. This latest version has a comments feature which actually works, so relieve my workday tedium and make a comment today.

Monday, October 17, 2005

Chinatown Walk Continued

Window on a small alley of a Chinatown pharmacy.

Very busy window of the Eastern Bakery on Grant Avenue. If you pause more than a second in front of it, you'll be urged to come inside for a free sample of moon cake.

Doorway to Yee Fung Toy, the Yee family association. There are other branches in several cities in North America.

The "Great Star Theater" on Jackson Street. This is the last Chinese language cinema in Chinatown - at one time there were four of them.

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

some great colours here and the photos are full of character

 

Post a Comment

<< Home